The Blue Photon technology and workholding system is unlike any other workholding device available.
Blue Photon manufactures a patented photo-activated adhesive workholding system. The Blue Photon grip technology solves problems associated with current workholding devices including distortion and machine access. The technology allows the user to hold parts and most materials without the use of clamps.
Offering fixture design, engineering and workholding for:
- Surface grinding
- Creep feed grinding
- Electrical discharge machining (EDM)
- Electro-chemical machining (ECM)
- 3D printing/additive manufacturing
- Laser, inspection and assembly
- Less scrap.
- No or reduced part distortion.
- Fewer operations.
- Lower cost.
- Higher efficiency.
- Improved machine access.
- Improved accuracy.
- Simplified fixture design.
- Better automation.
- Holds ceramic and glass.
- Holds composite and laminate materials.
- Holds most metals.
- Holds irregular, complex and near-net shape parts.
- Stands up to oils and cutting fluids.
- Stands up to heavy machining.
- Easily implement into a fully automated and standardized tooling.
- Improves part access.
- Quicker processes and fewer operational steps.
- Less time to engineer the workholding processes.